You’re invited to join CyberTECH members and special guests for the official Grand Opening of iHive at NEST, Thursday, July 28.
Covering more than 16,000 square feet, iHive at NEST reflects San Diego’s fast-growing leadership role in the hi-tech and cybersecurity sectors. The space is fully leased with 47 resident members.
That total is expected to grow to 80 companies by mid-2017. What’s more, for every resident member, iHive also supports an additional four non-resident members through its Community Social Incubation model.
Celebrate the future of CoWork Space with us!
Mark your calendar:
- Thursday, July 28, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
- iHIVE at NEST: 1855 First Avenue, Manpower building, in Bankers Hill adjacent to downtown San Diego
- Additional tech-themed CoWork spaces include: CyberHive, iHive, and xHive, featuring an array of incubators, shared workspaces, temporary workspaces and co-working spaces.
- Funding for iHive at NEST derives from San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer’s commitment to grow San Diego’s innovation sector incubators. Under his leadership, the city issued a $40,000 grant to help spur more startups and jobs across the city.
- With the guidance of San Diego-based cybersecurity executive Darin Andersen, NEST is supported by resident and non-resident membership fees, plus sponsor partners and grants.